Groups

Philips Hue Remote Dimmer

Does anyone know where or who has stock of these? I need 2. Can't find them in stock anywhere!

10 Comments

Combo with a white dimmable bulb:

amazon.co.uk/dp/…c=1

This is better value as for just 10 quid extra you're getting a white dimmable bulb which normally costs 15 alone. You can sell the bulb if you don't need it.
    Edited by: "rovingman" 13th Jan

Or else order from Amazon Germany:

amazon.de/gp/…7XF

Cost for two including shipping is 53 euros or around 46 GBP.

maplin.co.uk/p/p…LBQ

collection in store there is 2 in st helens - check store location

rovingman

Combo with a white dimmable bulb: … Combo with a white dimmable bulb: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0148NMVRE/ref=twister_B01A6WCPS6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1This is better value as for just 10 quid extra you're getting a white dimmable bulb which normally costs 15 alone. You can sell the bulb if you don't need it.

​reminiscing on getting two of these packs for£21 each last month from Amazon. if you can be patient, might come down on price again soon?...​

rovingman

Combo with a white dimmable bulb: … Combo with a white dimmable bulb: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0148NMVRE/ref=twister_B01A6WCPS6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1This is better value as for just 10 quid extra you're getting a white dimmable bulb which normally costs 15 alone. You can sell the bulb if you don't need it.

Same price in store at B&Q

Original Poster

Wow, thanks so much. I may just have to buy them with the extra bulbs!

I've just posted a deal on them for B&Q if you have a look. Works out at £25 each if you buy 2!

dadofdaisy

I've just posted a deal on them for B&Q if you have a look. Works out at … I've just posted a deal on them for B&Q if you have a look. Works out at £25 each if you buy 2!

Excellent!

Original Poster

dadofdaisy

I've just posted a deal on them for B&Q if you have a look. Works out at … I've just posted a deal on them for B&Q if you have a look. Works out at £25 each if you buy 2!

Ordered, thanks for the post.

jynxy2

​reminiscing on getting two of these packs for£21 each last month from Am … ​reminiscing on getting two of these packs for£21 each last month from Amazon. if you can be patient, might come down on price again soon?...​

This is what I'm waiting for too! Might be a while though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767505
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553793
      3. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....57
      4. Feels weird!510

See more discussions