Groups

Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance Wireless Lighting E27 Starter Kit lightning deal 24/12/16 7.24pm (prime users)

Amazon lightning deal Saturday 24th December 7.24pm for prime users (7.54 non prime). price is speculation, but from previous experience, likely to be £100.99. Good deal for three colour e27 bulbs and the hub. if you don't need the hub, they are selling on for good prices.

amazon.co.uk/dp/…7Z4

7 Comments

Original Poster

I know price is not confirmed, but keen to alert people to this deal as it is likely to sell out fast...
    Edited by: "jynxy2" 23rd Dec 2016

jynxy2

I know price is not confirmed, but keen to alert people to this deal as … I know price is not confirmed, but keen to alert people to this deal as it is likely to sell out fast...

Hi there. I've moved this to misc for now. As soon as the price is confirmed, you can either report this to be moved back or repost as a deal.

Many Thanks

Is it showing in upcoming deals? I can't see it, what page is it on?

Original Poster

I found it on the app, under upcoming deals and filtered to lighting

Heat.

Would heat, though can't find on the browser!

Vanderlust

Would heat, though can't find on the browser!

You can't for some strange reason. It's there on the mobile app though. If you want some, just refresh the product page at 7.24pm and the price should have changed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553760
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714459

See more discussions