EDF Retention Offer - Account Specific - Philips Hue White & Colour Ambiance Mini Starter Kit (2 Smart bulbs & Hue bridge) +Amazon Echo Dot.

Posted 28th Jul 2019
I came by this deal by accident, I called EDF to change my tariff and they offered me one called easy online+smart home Aug21v2. This tariff comes with free Philips Hue White & Colour Ambiance Mini Starter Kit (2 Smart bulbs & Hue bridge) plus an Amazon Echo Dot. This tariff was cheaper than what I was already paying and you get these free. They will send you a link to your email within 40 days explaining how to claim them.

Control
Control your new smart light bulbs that change colour at your will by using just your voice - “Alexa, brighten the lights in the living room”

Fuel Type
Have both your electricity and gas supplied by EDF Energy (or electricity only if you don’t have a mains gas supply to your property) and pay by Direct Debit

Management
Provide a valid email address and register for MyAccount – this is an online only tariff if you prefer phone support and paper communications, this tariff isn’t for you

Smart Meter
Signing up to this tariff means if you do not have a smart meter you are agreeing to have one fitted, or If you decide you don’t want one installed, you will have the option to opt out at a later date.

Enjoy guys!
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
Make sure you do a full market comparison, this one does not appear on the comparison sites, you have to call them for a quotebut the cheapest EDF tariff is £100 more expensive for us and normally they really don’t give away things for free.

its not just a retention offer as it’s available to all just probably a poor offer.
Edited by: "eslick" 28th Jul 2019
I just logged into edf and clicked change tariff and that one is on the list online, not just by phone, its £240 per year more expensive than my current tariff though, so not really worth it
Would you prefer lower bills?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants