Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Philips testing panel , get free items to review

Posted 1st FebEdited by:"Loveglitches"
producttester.philips.com/s/?…_GB

I love it got few things of philips already , there are not tests everyday maybe once twice a month you need to keep checking and then apply, today just got this air purifier 3000i to test and keep for free , already had toothbrushes , handhold steamer , shaver ( have my account and my partners so when it’s a test available I apply both or just one depends) this purifier is amazing it costs £450 in Argos and got it free basically you just use it and leave review on philips website that’s all they want
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

22 Comments
Just signed up, hopefully I can get a few good things
Ta
Thanks op
Much obliged, I like critical appraisal testing.
Edited by: "Mr_Gus" 1st Feb
Cheers
I joined a couple of years ago, never had an email etc, visited the website a few times and it always says there are no new products to test....
Edited by: "Candystore" 2nd Feb
Cool, thank you
Mr_Gus01/02/2020 23:47

Much obliged, I like critical appraisal testing.

Out of curiosity, are you the same Mr Gus who used to be one of the top freebie reviewers on Amazon?
Thanks. Just signed up. Already an Argos tester, though that seems to have dried up recently.
sixgoldstars02/02/2020 10:23

Out of curiosity, are you the same Mr Gus who used to be one of the top …Out of curiosity, are you the same Mr Gus who used to be one of the top freebie reviewers on Amazon?

Nope, & any reviews are based on competent assessment not because I see the word "free" in with a load of cruddy chinese oil diffusers.
I am on the Nintendo panel and i've run out of space and plug points, but this is welcome diversification. Thanks.
Mr_Gus02/02/2020 10:57

Nope, & any reviews are based on competent assessment not because I see …Nope, & any reviews are based on competent assessment not because I see the word "free" in with a load of cruddy chinese oil diffusers.

No probs, I just remember there being someone with a similar name back in the day.
Candystore02/02/2020 08:52

I joined a couple of years ago, never had an email etc, visited the …I joined a couple of years ago, never had an email etc, visited the website a few times and it always says there are no new products to test....

Me too. Waste of time.
They won’t send an email to you begging you to review the products lol, you need to keep checking their website if any test available you enlist and wait if you were successful I am now waiting for avent elephant snuggle with soother as well , plus if the test is available need to be quick to enlist as it takes few minutes and test is gone as many people applying , so this need a bit of patience and they don’t send emails out to ask you unto review !
I also hv joined many years ago and hv never received anything to test from Philips .
Loveglitches02/02/2020 21:53

They won’t send an email to you begging you to review the products lol, y …They won’t send an email to you begging you to review the products lol, you need to keep checking their website if any test available you enlist and wait if you were successful I am now waiting for avent elephant snuggle with soother as well , plus if the test is available need to be quick to enlist as it takes few minutes and test is gone as many people applying , so this need a bit of patience and they don’t send emails out to ask you unto review !

Mmmm so I need to keep a window open all the time 'just in case'
Wongy11002/02/2020 22:14

Mmmm so I need to keep a window open all the time 'just in case' …Mmmm so I need to keep a window open all the time 'just in case'

If you want to test something so I guess so , otherwise you won’t get anything
baby bottle on now
saeed281006/02/2020 11:58

[Image] Not on mine

Tests don’t last longer than 5 min , so it was gone after I posted it
Loveglitches06/02/2020 12:00

Tests don’t last longer than 5 min , so it was gone after I posted it

Thanks for the info
No good for me in that case
pabz02/02/2020 22:07

I also hv joined many years ago and hv never received anything to test …I also hv joined many years ago and hv never received anything to test from Philips .

same
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants