Expired

phillips x56

Banned 1 reply
Found 3rd Dec 2006
hi
can any help me find the best price on the beautiful phillips x56 laptop best i have so far is £594.09 cheers

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments

I am looking at one of these as well and the best i can get is £609 at dixons with 2 codes.Are you using a quidco discount?Also if i had got my finger out it was £584 at Currys before they stopped selling it last week.

ohhhhhhhhhhh :shock: I ordered mine from currys last sunday online using a 10% code so paid £584.XX and it has not arrived yet!! They took the money from my account and recived 3 emails from them: 1 automated for Order submitted , 1 for order accepted, 1 for payment taken. And now they don't sell them anymore?? Very strange.

I found a link to it currys.co.uk/mar…207
but when you put it in the basket they automatically add the antivirus for £29.99 which is not fair and I suppose illegal (they cant force you to buy it - but you cannot delete/remove it) and that pumps the price up.
Actually oddly enough looking around it seems that the prices have gone up!

Before i put the order through I went to a local branch and asked them if they could match the price online with the 10% discount (as in the branch the laptop is £699) but he went away and when he come back he said that he could match the internet proce to £649 but not the 10% off because with such high specs is already a good price and is eating off their profits. So maybe that's why they stopped selling it online to avoid people adding discount codes to it??? :?:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions