Found 29th May 2010
I have seen a phone on an advert that i want but i can't remember the name. In the ad there is a guy dancing or something with people stood round him, he freezes in the air with a bee on his arm, woman walks through with phone. Anyone know what phone it is? Thanks

10 Comments

Banned

Isnt It The Samsung Camera Phone

Original Poster

sassie;8717374

Isnt It The Samsung Camera Phone

do you know the model number or name. Still searching and can't find it.x

Original Poster

bump 1

Banned

gemmar26;8717576

do you know the model number or name. Still searching and can't find it.x

gemmar26;8717579

bump 1

i dont sorry, een looking on google ut cant find anything

oh and do you know whart a bump is? any post you make bumps the thread back to top of page when viewing in discussed mode, so your 1st post had already bumped it back to the top - lol

people just post bump when they want to bump it back up but have nothing to say

Original Poster

sassie;8717602

i dont sorry, een looking on google ut cant find anythingoh and do you … i dont sorry, een looking on google ut cant find anythingoh and do you know whart a bump is? any post you make bumps the thread back to top of page when viewing in discussed mode, so your 1st post had already bumped it back to the top - lolpeople just post bump when they want to bump it back up but have nothing to say

oh right! i know what bump means now:oops: thanks:thumbsup:

I know what your on about, After seeing this advert 24/7 on tv lol
Its the sony ericsson vivaz
Heres the link to the advert:youtube.com/wat…mhI

Banned

Hash112;8717757

I know what your on about, After seeing this advert 24/7 on tv lol Its … I know what your on about, After seeing this advert 24/7 on tv lol Its the sony ericsson vivazHeres the link to the advert:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYxXH58WmhI

well i was nealr y right, it began with an S :oops:

but at least you now know what phone it is and what a bump is :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hash112;8717757

I know what your on about, After seeing this advert 24/7 on tv lol Its … I know what your on about, After seeing this advert 24/7 on tv lol Its the sony ericsson vivazHeres the link to the advert:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYxXH58WmhI

great thank you! :-D

Original Poster

sassie;8717761

well i was nealr y right, it began with an S :oops:but at least you now … well i was nealr y right, it began with an S :oops:but at least you now know what phone it is and what a bump is :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

point to note - they ain't dancing - one's a chinese martial artist and the other is doing capoeira ( brazilian MA )
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation12
    2. Gas Cooker Hose Required1012
    3. School laptop recommendation22
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434

See more discussions