Groups

Phone Advice

Looking to get a new contract. Phones im looking at are:

Nokia N97
    SonyEricsson Satio
    T-Mobile G1
    Blackberry Curve

The one i really want is the n97 would anyone reccomend it ? ive heard some bad things.

Anyone got praise for any of those phones or any other phones
    cheers

9 Comments

If you have heard some bad things about the N97 why do you "really want it"?

G2 Ftw!

Original Poster

hassony;6524473

If you have heard some bad things about the N97 why do you "really want … If you have heard some bad things about the N97 why do you "really want it"?

The things ive heard arent major problems to me

my sis has a blackberry and she says it doesnt hold charge very long, if she makes a few calls or plays about with it during the day she has to charge it every day. not a big thing i guess but would put me off so thought i would mention,

Get the Satio, the n97 is overhyped and crap.

The N97 is fantastic. Love mine. De-branding made it easier and faster to use.

kyalion;6524916

The N97 is fantastic. Love mine. De-branding made it easier and faster to … The N97 is fantastic. Love mine. De-branding made it easier and faster to use.

mine is branded and slow, i had the iphone before, n97 nowhere near

danger321;6525019

mine is branded and slow, i had the iphone before, n97 nowhere near

As I said above, de-branding made mine quicker and easier to use.

Ive got the BB Curve and its battery lasts about 2 days, but that is under pretty heavy usage: around 250 texts per day, 2hours phone calls per day, 1.5hours music listening per day, and about 40 incoming/outgoing emails per day.

Before that i tried the G1 and its a lovely phone, and even better apps. However, i was finding i needed to charge it every 18-24hours under my usage (which was less at the time then above). However, my girlfriend opted for the G1 and charges it every 2 days, but she is a lighter user who doesnt play with many apps etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927341
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767213
      3. love affairs45
      4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983130

See more discussions