Groups
    EXPIRED

Phone advice please...............

I am after a cheap (as cheap as possible) phone for my lad to take when he goes out so i can contact him and he can contact me if he is going to be late.

He is only 10 - so basic and solid - as in nothing thats fancy so it gets pinched - or flimsy so it gets broken easily.

Don't want a camera or anything like that.

Problem is i need it unlocked to a network as i cannot use Orange, 3,O2,BT etc or any other English networks where i live - anyone seen any deals for unlocked phones - or got any advice that can help ?

Thanks

4 Comments

]http//ww…le+

Dosent look too bad!

Go to the Carphone Warehouse and get a Samsung E1100. Buy it with a Virgin Mobile sIm and it will cost you £13.95, however the phone will be sim free so you can just throw the Virgin sim away or give it to someone who can use it as it will have £10 credit on it.

Very basic but robust phone that will do just the job for you.

Nokia 1661 Black - £14.50 includes £10.00 top-up = £4.50 for handset @ ]e2save. You also get £7.50 cashback through ]quidco. So the phone is virtually free. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks - rep left for you all - appreciate your help - am off for a look at them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working34
      2. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?33
      3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz56
      4. Iptv1124

See more discussions