phone advice please? iphone4 or other?

14 replies
Found 7th Mar 2011
hi, ive had an iphone for a few years, currently on 3gs at mo. i get on with it great and was just going to go to o2 and get the 16gb iphone4 for £505. but i have seen a few adverts for nokia n8 and wondered anyone else opinions on the phone they like. i only stuck with iphone as i have a mac and know my way round the iphone now. or is there cheaper places to get iphone 4? any advice would be great thanks

14 Comments

Have a look at the HTC Desire HD.....worth a play with before you decide

I got a nokia N8 last week on T Mobile and have been well impressed by it against my previous Nokia X6. Esp if you use your phone for photos etc the N8 would be great as it has the best camera out there

For me i think HTC is the way forward and much better in price..... dont believe the hype of Iphones they are so over rated.

Original Poster

thankyou, rather than ordering it over net ill pop in to o2 and have a look at the 3 phones.

Original Poster

DarloNige

Have a look at the HTC Desire HD.....worth a play with before you decide

will definately have a look at that. didnt realise there was a hd version. been happy with the iphone till now so not looked into anything else.

If the iphones didn't exist, then I think it would have to be a HTC for me. But I am a sucker for a decent shiny Mac product..!

Banned

dcx_badass

A dual core Android with Nvidia Tegra2 graphics. iPhones are so out of … A dual core Android with Nvidia Tegra2 graphics. iPhones are so out of date and old school.

Bare in mind the above poster has never had a girlfriend.

themarrons

will definately have a look at that. didnt realise there was a hd … will definately have a look at that. didnt realise there was a hd version. been happy with the iphone till now so not looked into anything else.

I would look at Incredible S, instead of Desire HD. It has better battery life, better performance processor and GPU and slightly better display (and a front camera, but I doubt anyone ever uses one). The only downside (to some, maybe) is the screen is smaller (4" where HD has 4.3").

Having said that, this is definitely going to be the year of dual core phones/tablets.
Edited by: "ChocolateBear" 7th Mar 2011

vibeone

thats just plain mean lol

HTC Motzart.... amazing phone..... so ive heard

vibeone

Bear in mind that he is a she

Joey Bloggsy

Bear in mind that he is a she

now everyone will be minding their Ps and Qs lol

Rupz

[quote=now everyone will be minding their Ps and Qs lol

especially dcx badass

Joey Bloggsy

especially dcx badass

i should hope so, im only minding mine because shes a lady
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…88
    2. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    3. spam regarding paypal33
    4. Best tablet around the £60 mark66

See more discussions