Phone and Tablet Combo

Posted 15th May
Apologies if this is in the wrong group. I can move if necessary

Looking to buy a tablet with the primary purposes being note taking with an S-Pen/Apple pencil that I can view on either my phone (one plus 6t) or laptop (Acer Swift 3). Will also be looking for a good screen to watch HD video on. Also debating a phone upgrade to either a Samsung note 10 or iPhone XR

Can't decide between the iPad 7th Gen, Samsung tab s6, Samsung tab s6 lite.

Any recommendations on these tablets and best phone upgrade to go for?

thanks!!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Don't buy the S6 Lite - other than the pen, everything else on the hardware front is inferior to the S6. I have just started using the S6 myself and very pleased with it so far. Have you also considered the Surface?

What you also need is an app like OneNote or Evernote to sync everything across devices.
bozo00715/05/2020 09:52

Don't buy the S6 Lite - other than the pen, everything else on the …Don't buy the S6 Lite - other than the pen, everything else on the hardware front is inferior to the S6. I have just started using the S6 myself and very pleased with it so far. Have you also considered the Surface? What you also need is an app like OneNote or Evernote to sync everything across devices.

Never considered the surface. Assumed it was out of my price range. Thanks for the recommendation! The S6 was definitely my preferred option. Is going for the 8gb RAM version worth the extra money over the 6gb version?
ryanclyde15/05/2020 09:57

Never considered the surface. Assumed it was out of my price range. Thanks …Never considered the surface. Assumed it was out of my price range. Thanks for the recommendation! The S6 was definitely my preferred option. Is going for the 8gb RAM version worth the extra money over the 6gb version?

I have the 6GB one and it has been very smooth so far.
I combine the Pro iPad with the 11 Pro Max iPhone. They’re a good combination
iPad pro all the way. I moved from Apple to android years ago but needed a tablet I could write on for work. Ideally wanted Samsung as I prefer Android but tested different ones out and couldn't find anything as smooth to use
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions