Groups

phone box direct cash back

I ordered 3G contract from phone box dierct.

when i changed my address last month, 3g statement was late arrived.

after i received the statement i sent them to phoneboxdirect to claim my cash back.

they refused to give me because i am 2 days late to send them the statement. So what should i do now.

45pound a month for lg 8310 is really not worth

2 Comments

cant really do nothing like u said u were late sending it

pigice1005

I ordered 3G contract from phone box dierct.when i changed my address … I ordered 3G contract from phone box dierct.when i changed my address last month, 3g statement was late arrived.after i received the statement i sent them to phoneboxdirect to claim my cash back.they refused to give me because i am 2 days late to send them the statement. So what should i do now.45pound a month for lg 8310 is really not worth

As my post in other thread,Phonebox are very strict about cashback claims and as it states in their t&c if you miss 1 you lose all of them.You could call and explain to them but don't think they will change their mind.I would try and talk to 3G & explain what has happened and how you stand to lose money because of the late bill.Sorry to say but does not look good.The main reason i have now stopped getting contracts on cashback.All the best
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions