Phone cases mate 20 pro

Posted 5th Oct
Anyone got any good links to the Huawei mate 20 Pro cases? Since hduk been flooded with threads about it? I pick mine up Tuesday haha 🏻
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I bought this one Link
There's a blue one slightly cheaper.
No idea how it is, just ordered today.

Just need a screen protector that's sticks of anyone can recommend one.
Edited by: "MR1123" 5th Oct
MR112305/10/2019 17:08

I bought this one LinkThere's a blue one slightly cheaper.No idea how it …I bought this one LinkThere's a blue one slightly cheaper.No idea how it is, just ordered today.Just need a screen protector that's sticks of anyone can recommend one.

Yea I've seen that one thanks 🏻 tough it covers the screen it looks un protected on the top and bottom of the phone This one kind of looks like the one I'm using on my honor play was just asking what people have wrapped theirs with.
I ordered this one

amazon.co.uk/Rin…WU=

It turned up today, seems OK for the price. The only thing is finger prints on the back.

But being see through I can see the Twilight colour of the phone.
Boyf bought the Tech21 case* and likes it, but he can't use it as a stand and it was pressing against the tempered glass (slightly curved) protector he has, so it's on the subs bench.

Flippy case which has a stand function and isn't too bulky, + tempered glass protector options would be good.

I bought (and sent back, unused, to buy a 20X) a Mate 20 Pro and from what I gleaned from reviews, flat glass protectors are better than curved.

*It's £12.49 on the O2 shop, but some were getting theirs for £8.71 by haggling.
Edited by: "louiselouise" 5th Oct
Boyf is considering this one, £19.99 though! amazon.co.uk/SUP…QQC
38613931-AAbNF.jpg38613931-EVqH6.jpg38613931-tOhpN.jpg38613931-SYyNz.jpg
Edited by: "louiselouise" 6th Oct
I only use slim cases, I've had the mate 20 pro since launch in a couple of these type of cases. I like to enjoy the beauty of the phone as much as possible so don't use these big bulky numbers.
louiselouise06/10/2019 00:35

Boyf is considering this one, £19.99 though! …Boyf is considering this one, £19.99 though! https://www.amazon.co.uk/SUPCASE-Full-Body-Holster-Protector-LYA-L29/dp/B07L9TVQQC[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

If only that had magnet on the back that would of been ideal 😯
TR1GG06/10/2019 08:59

If only that had magnet on the back that would of been ideal 😯

You just buy one and glue it on.
louiselouise06/10/2019 00:35

Boyf is considering this one, £19.99 though! …Boyf is considering this one, £19.99 though! https://www.amazon.co.uk/SUPCASE-Full-Body-Holster-Protector-LYA-L29/dp/B07L9TVQQC[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

It's not my style but I can definitely understand people wanting to protect this baby as much as possible
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants