Phone Cases/Covers Wholesale Ideas

Found 16th Jan 2012
Hi im looking to start buying/selling phone covers, does any1 know the cheapest/best selection of wholesalers out there. ive googled this but cant find too much

thanks in advance
Community Updates
41 Comments
whatsThePoint

the market is already flooded with sellers, think of something else

+1 but if you adamant try dealextreme
yeh looked at dealextreme thanks not a bad selection
I have to agree with the first post.

dealextreme sells cases for £0.99 so i can sell them for £3.00

yeh poor plan isnt it. thanks for your input.... not
You can't just pluck a wholesaler name from Google and start an import business.

Have you any knowledge about importing, customs, tax etc

See here....

customs.hmrc.gov.uk/cha…ome

Please don't think you can order stuff cheaply and then sell it on. There are many things to consider before becoming a small business.

Start off by making a business plan and research your competitors, your market and the implications of your investing a sum of money with no guarantee of selling on the goods you have purchased.
thfc4eva

dealextreme sells cases for £0.99 so i can sell them for £3.00yeh poor p … dealextreme sells cases for £0.99 so i can sell them for £3.00yeh poor plan isnt it. thanks for your input.... not

In that case why not buy from the poundshop.

Oh thats right because people wont pay £3 for a £1 case.

harlzter

In that case why not buy from the poundshop.Oh thats right because people … In that case why not buy from the poundshop.Oh thats right because people wont pay £3 for a £1 case.

i think you'll find they will
70,502 phone cases for sale on ebay. That's huge competition.

What about economies of scale?
whatsThePoint

so your going to order one at a time to make £2 lolor order 100 and be … so your going to order one at a time to make £2 lolor order 100 and be stuck with 90 of themits a very poor plan and i will laugh at you when you post on here asking what to do with countless covers you can't sell

no im going to order 10000 of them i can sell everyone at £7 each and ill make billions and take over the world

listen pal im only 18 and ive made about 10k off little money making schemes, i was just asking for some help in locating suppliers. jesus, whats your problem
funny.onion

1,263,476 results found in Mobile Phone Cases & Covers
(3,064,011 if you include Worldwide)

GOOD LUCK
funny.onion

theres more than that. but its selling them thats the key and i have a perfect, 'shop window' for that
BustaLinx

1,263,476 results found in Mobile Phone Cases & Covers(3,064,011 if you … 1,263,476 results found in Mobile Phone Cases & Covers(3,064,011 if you include Worldwide)good luck getting laid...GOOD LUCK

If you are serious and want to buy in bulk then this website will give you contact details... but most will want money up front if you are not a registered business

alibaba.com/

Also may want to check the law with regards to the money you have earned. I'm sure there is only so much you can take without becomming a 'real' business!
harlzter

In that case why not buy from the poundshop.Oh thats right because people … In that case why not buy from the poundshop.Oh thats right because people wont pay £3 for a £1 case.

Tbh they will and they do. Especially anything electronic-related will go for a few bob, and once you take off fees and delivery, you would often double your money (if not treble) with poundland stuff.
Edited by: "BustaLinx" 16th Jan 2012
whatsThePoint

so you've made £5k a year since leaving school and that includes your … so you've made £5k a year since leaving school and that includes your dole money lol

most of that is from your mum
andybrown152

If you are serious and want to buy in bulk then this website will give … If you are serious and want to buy in bulk then this website will give you contact details... but most will want money up front if you are not a registered businesshttp://alibaba.com/Also may want to check the law with regards to the money you have earned. I'm sure there is only so much you can take without becomming a 'real' business!

thanks for your help
thfc4eva

Are you sure you're actually 18 yet? Or do you still think this is 1999?
Edited by: "BustaLinx" 16th Jan 2012
thfc4eva

So when you said 18 you meant 14, and when you said £10k you meant £10

whatsThePoint

tbh you do seem the sort who'd have trouble getting off with a live woman

as long as there still warm id have a go
"Listen pal im only 18 and ive made about 10k off little money making schemes, i was just asking for some help in locating suppliers. jesus, whats your problem
[b][b]"

10k? That's a ruddy big paper round!
and here comes the 'witty' comments this site does really attract them
sancho1983

So when you said 18 you meant 14, and when you said £10k you meant £10

oh yeh typo??? wtf
I'd watch out for the VAT men though... 20% of 10k is quite a bit and if they catch wind of that they will chase you til they have it
"Listen pal im only 18 and ive made about 10k off little money making schemes, i was just asking for some help in locating suppliers. jesus, whats your problem
[b][b]

10k? That's a ruddy big paper round!

funny.onion

"Listen pal im only 18 and ive made about 10k off little money making … "Listen pal im only 18 and ive made about 10k off little money making schemes, i was just asking for some help in locating suppliers. jesus, whats your problem[b][b]10k? That's a ruddy big paper round!

yeh you've said that twice
whatsThePoint

she was cremated before you were born, so i expect she's cooled down by … she was cremated before you were born, so i expect she's cooled down by now, by if you get off spanking your monkey over an urn thats your choice

ah that explains it. shud of guessed
Edited by: "thfc4eva" 16th Jan 2012
Vat threshold is 73k. Should be OK for now

Good luck! P.s. how's your Chinese?
OP don't let the idiots on here who haven't got the balls to get off their fat backsides and make a living rather tham sponging off society. Get in touch with Levis24, a member on here. He's sounds like your kind of player. Thank me later.
andybrown152

Vat threshold is 73k. Should be OK for now :)Good luck! P.s. how's your … Vat threshold is 73k. Should be OK for now :)Good luck! P.s. how's your Chinese?

cheers bud thats what i was waiting for a little encouragement
greg_68

OP don't let the idiots on here who haven't got the balls to get off … OP don't let the idiots on here who haven't got the balls to get off their fat backsides and make a living rather tham sponging off society. Get in touch with Levis24, a member on here. He's sounds like your kind of player. Thank me later.

cheers i will, thats all i wana do better myself.
whatsThePoint

yeah that explains why you couldn't get her excited, don't worry we were … yeah that explains why you couldn't get her excited, don't worry we were all innocent once, not sure about at your age mind

i got something to tell you...................im your dad
At 18 years old you still have bum fluff.

Lose the attitude and read the good advice that has been offered.

dga

Maybe OP is selling in a remote part of the country? Oh wait...

doin better than you mate.
funny.onion

At 18 years old you still have bum fluff. Lose the attitude and read the … At 18 years old you still have bum fluff. Lose the attitude and read the good advice that had been offered.

advice? you mean the sl@ggin off lol
Edited by: "thfc4eva" 16th Jan 2012
thfc4eva

advice? you mean the sl@ggin off lol

I gave him advice and a link for importing in a previous post. He doesn't seem interested in reading about the legalities involved in importing.

His comments indicate a very bad attitude.
so where are you going to sell them (please dont say ebay)?
Not gonna tell u that am i
colinsunderland

so where are you going to sell them (please dont say ebay)?

My moneys on it being Romford Market.
thfc4eva

Not gonna tell u that am i

why? do you think I would do the same? Funnily enough I got out the phone game about 6 years ago when I realised it was a waste of time so I wouldn't go back. I was going to give you a few names of wholesalers you could try but I'll not bother then.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants