Groups
    EXPIRED

phone comparison site

I am thinking about moving to contract mobile with 02, I am on PAYG at the moment. Any good deals around please? I would like a free phone with the contract, and I remember seeing somewhere a website with a list of the different offers with various providers. Could anybody help please? Many thanks for this.

8 Comments

There are various sites - This one is ok

mobilecontracts.net/

[url]www.mobilesforeveryone.com[/url]

good site

Original Poster

Thanks for that.

Think both are the same - Look identical there are a few other links to the same I've seen too.

gym lougar;3605681

[url]www.mobilesforeveryone.com[/url]good site

are these company trustable? with their cashback and etc?

woeijing83;3606577

are these company trustable? with their cashback and etc?

These sites will track your session and get fees from the the sites they list - Similar to Quidco etc where you get the cashback.

As far as whether they are trustable the cashbacks listed are those offered by sites they list - Some are better than others - Best not to count on it when making your choice and treat it as a bonus when / if you get it. Used Dialaphone over the last year on a couple of contracts with cashback - Had a cheque for all claims within a week - Best I've dealt with for a while.

Others will have their own opinions / sites they recommend - Basically stick to the terms and save reminders on when to claim etc - Also check the terms carefully before you sign up - Many now state miss one and the rest can't be claimed etc

RoyalRenegade;3609889

These sites will track your session and get fees from the the sites they … These sites will track your session and get fees from the the sites they list - Similar to Quidco etc where you get the cashback.As far as whether they are trustable the cashbacks listed are those offered by sites they list - Some are better than others - Best not to count on it when making your choice and treat it as a bonus when / if you get it. Used Dialaphone over the last year on a couple of contracts with cashback - Had a cheque for all claims within a week - Best I've dealt with for a while. Others will have their own opinions / sites they recommend - Basically stick to the terms and save reminders on when to claim etc - Also check the terms carefully before you sign up - Many now state miss one and the rest can't be claimed etc

thx for the info

I found this one to be very good - ]http//ww…asp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 1122
      2. breakfree holiday passwords67
      3. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…45
      4. Car park fine UKPC1419

See more discussions