Phone contract up - and have a Mate 20 Pro

Posted 22nd Nov
Hello, my phone contract is up and I have a mate 20 Pro.

I missed the crazy o2 refresh deals yesterday.

Just wondering what anyone would recommend - I want a good deal and a phone that is an upgrade.

Any thoughts?
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
Keep the mate 20 pro and go sim only, there aren't any phones that would be an upgrade really. The p30 pro screen is not as good and camera only marginally better.
Samsung are behind in battery etc, iphone are miles behind in everything.
Mate 30 pro, google play issues
Edited by: "Mark_Hickman" 22nd Nov
Mark_Hickman22/11/2019 14:50

Keep the mate 20 pro and go sim only, there aren't any phones that would …Keep the mate 20 pro and go sim only, there aren't any phones that would be an upgrade really. The p30 pro screen is not as good and camera only marginally better.Samsung are behind in battery etc, iphone are miles behind in everything.Mate 30 pro, google play issues

I agree with you, I've just got out of a contract with my p20 Pro, looked around for a new phone and couldn't find anything worth upgrading to, I have gone to Voxi because its a30 day rolling contract, and if something interesting pops up I may move, otherwise staying as I am.
Yeah, to be honest i wish i would of kept my p20 pro instead of wasting another 700 on my mate 20 pro, theres no difference really. P20 pro was a brilliant phone, way ahead of its time
Went for an iPhone 11 pro deal. Was a pretty good price and should feel like an upgrade. I've been androiding for a while so will be a nice change. Also. It's green.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants