Groups
    EXPIRED

Phone contracts help :( arghhhh lol!!

Hiya well im on orange and im paying 15 a month and my fones just died on me :cry: :cry: loved it was old tho hehe but now im looking for a new fone but typically i want to get a really good deal and keep the costs low as il be at uni in september and il be to a tight budget! sooo anyone got any tips or want to help me find a deal:( its getting sad theres to many lol
    Anyone know of any good sites to use?
    Love preeti xxxx

10 Comments

So are you after a whole new contract or just the handset?
    And what type of new handset are you looking for?

Original Poster

well a whole new contract as im on payg and im not sure on hanset just a camera phone i want really im easy lol xx

What network would you want it to be on and you want to spend around 15-20 a month?

Original Poster

any network and yeah about that much any student offers would be cool tho x

3 mobile seems to have the cheapest and best price plans but it depends on the reception and coverage in your area.... threestore.three.co.uk/pri…spx

Hope this helps

Original Poster

mightyreds

3 mobile seems to have the cheapest and best price plans but it depends … 3 mobile seems to have the cheapest and best price plans but it depends on the reception and coverage in your area.... http://threestore.three.co.uk/priceplan.aspxHope this helps

Have a look at the deals section - there are usually some floating around which give you cash back.

Get a new phone, free minutes, and get you £15 a month back! What more could a student want? lol

And welcome to HUKD!

[url]www.mobdeals.com[/url]

check the reviews of the company first especially if its a cash back deal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?68
      2. Quick EBay Nectar Question33
      3. Best IPTV Currently45
      4. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)44

See more discussions