Groups

Phone Contrtact

Looking for good Smartphone deals, has anybody seen any ?

Thanks

8 Comments

Might help if you name a phone you're looking at...

Original Poster

t0mm

Might help if you name a phone you're looking at...

i'm not really bothered, i like the nexus one and most HTC's, i don't like BlackBerry's tho

How many minutes do u need? Txts? obviously u want the internet on your phone.

Preferred network?

Original Poster

Kirajai

How many minutes do u need? Txts? obviously u want the internet on your … How many minutes do u need? Txts? obviously u want the internet on your phone.Preferred network?

i'm not bothered about network - atleast 100 mins and texts

100 mins, 100 texts, 500 mb - HTC Desire HD, T Mobile £20 18 months:
    hotukdeals.com/dea…877

Banned

O2 business was pretty good when we got our iPhone 4's.

Good deal above,
    or have a lookie here to see which phone suits ure needs.

don't forget quidco/ tcb

Is your contract coming to an end or you want to get a new contract? My husbands contract ends next month, so he rung Orange to give them one month notice as he wants to get a cheaper contract he was paying 30 a month which is too much for what he needs, anyway they offered him the htc wildfire 100 mins unlimited texts and 500mb of data for 24 months at 7.50 month. So if you are looking to renew your contract ring your current provider they might give you a good deal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764582
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846325
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3201132
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417114139

See more discussions