Groups
    EXPIRED

phone deal for a teenager

I want to get a contract deal worth £15 a month for my son,what is the best network deal to go with ,

5 Comments

I would suggest the Tmobile Solo (Sim Only) Fixed 30day rolling contract... Once he uses all of his minutes/texts each month the phone changes to pay as you go so he will have to top up - this will prevent him running up any huge bills... I got this for my little brother - works out very well! You get 600mins, 500texts & 1 booster which can either be unlimited text, unlimited tmobile to tmobile calls, internet or blackberry service).

t-mobile.co.uk/sho…es/

Depends what you're after? - Free phone? Max airtime, texts & net - Length of contract?

Original Poster

BeeKeeper;8507172

Depends what you're after? - Free phone? Max airtime, texts & net - … Depends what you're after? - Free phone? Max airtime, texts & net - Length of contract?

i did want a free phone ,but open to suggestions:thinking:

Original Poster

Pr3cious18;8507167

I would suggest the Tmobile Solo (Sim Only) Fixed 30day rolling … I would suggest the Tmobile Solo (Sim Only) Fixed 30day rolling contract... Once he uses all of his minutes/texts each month the phone changes to pay as you go so he will have to top up - this will prevent him running up any huge bills... I got this for my little brother - works out very well! You get 600mins, 500texts & 1 booster which can either be unlimited text, unlimited tmobile to tmobile calls, internet or blackberry service).http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-phones/sim-card/pay-monthly/sim-only/sim-only-20-fixed-30day/allowances/

this sounds great if it came with a free phone :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"912
      2. Wireless Earphones for Running67
      3. I want some backless loafers for men55
      4. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING23

See more discussions