Expired

Phone deals

Banned 4 replies
Found 21st Jul 2009
Hello,

My phone contract is up for renewal but i have been with the same company - vodafone for the last 10 years and have decided its time to shop about.

What good contract deals are out there at the moment, i roughly send about 150 texts and use about 75 minutes a month and roughly pay about 13-15 per month.

i would require a new phone upgrade but not really fussed what.

ANY RECOMENDATIONS ON CONTRACT AND/OR PHONE ?

4 Comments

I'd recommend Asda's pay as you go. They use the Vodafone network so you wouldn't need to change your phone. Minimum top up is £5 and it doesn't expire.

Texts are 4p and calls are 8p (to mobile or landline!)

Based on your example you'd pay £12 per month with no contract so if you use the phone less, you'd pay less!

check dialaphone website. They have always have some amazing deals! I had a leaflet come through the post the other day and i was quite shocked at some of the prices they had going!

i would recommend gonig for one of vodafones sim only deals, yes, you dont get a new phone, but if you are not bothered about having anything snazzy you can pick up a handset very cheaply off here or eBay or something.

sim only starts at £10 a month, 100 anytime minutes and 500 texts, and its only a 30 day rolling contract. Or if you want to sign up for a year long contract, oyu can get unlimited texts and 600 minutes. Probably not worth it with your usage though.

I went with vodafone £10/mo contract (last week), 100mins, 500texts, sounds perfect for you if you like the phones on option, i think theres 5 to chose from within the £10/mo plan (downside, 24month contract)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56526
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle45
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions