Groups
    EXPIRED

phone for girlfriend

looking for good phone for my baby :))) what would you recommend?

10 Comments

What about a Nokia 3310? Easy to use... does all the standard features and is bomb proof...

what does she currently have? Does she prefer Nokia for example? Just got my other half the Nokia 6500

Go for a pink Nokia!

A banana

Banned

Dump her - It will save you a fortune!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL haha thats out of order!!

haha..Dumping her is a more of a future investment.. But then again. Man's gotta do what a Man's gotta do.

I would suggest get her a Skype phone from 3. get Quidco. Search google for a Three Voucher code, you should be able to get £10 off or £10 credit on the phone..

So for £49 you get a phone with 3 coverage, and you can call her from Skype service for free as long she tops up £10 every month...and you will get £10 air time too...

If you really wanna make the most of it get one for yourself....but then again that would be spending a lot time together,...

Your dating a baby and now you want to get her a phone i dont think its advisable

looking for good phone for my baby :))) what would you recommend?

dandoc2;2416499

Your dating a baby and now you want to get her a phone i dont think its … Your dating a baby and now you want to get her a phone i dont think its advisable

:w00t:

Original Poster

flooders :-D thanks,cheer me up http://kolobok.us/smiles/standart/rofl.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cats and royal canin biscuits710
      2. parquet floor sanded46
      3. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer23
      4. Which Pond Pump44

See more discussions