Expired

phone for under £100?

8 replies
Found 6th Aug 2008
Im looking to buy a new phone for under £100 either unlocked or on the o2 network. Anyone know of any good deals?

Phone must have a decent camera, video, bluetooth and decent internet as i would be using that the odd time. Dont realy mind the make just don't fancy spending over £100

8 Comments

i got a sony erricsson k850i id do for 105 m8 witha 5mp camera

phones4u.co.uk/sho…868

Will be £99 after the quidco... comes unlocked. Should be back in soon.

There was a thread on here not so long ago about 02 selling refurb nokia N95 for about £99 or close to it.. You need to phone o2 and ask what reburb deals they have got... From what I read,maybe wrong but they are clearing stock for the N96... Worth a try..

They were offering this without contract... again I maybe wrong...

Original Poster

csamual;2683815

i got a sony erricsson k850i id do for 105 m8 witha 5mp camera

nah dont want a second hand phone thanks anyway

emasu;2683817

http://www.phones4u.co.uk/shop/shop_payg_details.asp?ItemKey=213868Will … http://www.phones4u.co.uk/shop/shop_payg_details.asp?ItemKey=213868Will be £99 after the quidco... comes unlocked. Should be back in soon.

it says its t mobile. Is the phone any good? Do you have it?

i'm guessing emma's just moved this to DR?

emasu;2683850

i'm guessing emma's just moved this to DR?

Thats why I couldn't see it on the misc page....

I bought one for a friend recently, it was a samsung D900i i think, was originally priced at £79.99, I use the payg sim that i've had with o2 for about 18 months and was able to get £14 in credit free as an upgrade, and I took in a busted up old nokia to trade in to get £20 off.

I noticed at the time there were a couple of £150 phones that has a £30 old phone trade in (still doesn't matter if the trade in phone is 20 years old), and I had to sign a thing at the desk saying that if I were to return my payg phone within 14 days, I wouldn't get my old phone back but instead the money off back instead, basically meaning I could sell them any old phone I wanted for £30.

Obviously you'd struggle to do this more than once you have to register an address and the staff would cotton on, but if you had 2 o2 shops, or a friend to do it with you, you could trade in one phone for a discount, the refund, and trade in a second phone for a discount and get the upgrade credit, you'd end up with a £100ish payg phone on o2 for around about £40

I'm selling my Samsung G600 if you're interested.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247656
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    4. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11

See more discussions