phone freezed message on a samsung g600

6 replies
Found 12th Sep 2009
Hi guys, my daughter just got given this phone from a friend i tried the unlock thing from this link
hotukdeals.com/ite…e=6

we now get the message phone freezed coming up the first time the phone has been switched off since doing this unlock thing yesterday, searched web gut really can't find any definite advice, you guys are usually dead straight forward with advice so hoping you can help me out,
thanks xx fizzie xx

6 Comments

it was stolen and now been locked

Original Poster

no my friend had it on contract and she just upgraded and gave us the phone, she has defo not blocked it

Original Poster

it's asking for the eight digit code but 00000000 is not working this is when the message comes up, but friend or daughter have never put a code in

Did you go through the whole process?

Have you tried it with a sim from the network it was originally locked to as sometimes they don't fully unlock and revert back to the original simlock.

Someones tryed to unlock via dodgy codes take it to your local mobile shop to read it

spitroast

Original Poster

thanks for your help guys, i'll try and get it looked at thanks, rep for you all xx fizzie xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769504
    2. word association Game74244923
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889

See more discussions