Groups

Phone has officially died :( - What should I get?

Was using the W760i - but keeps on freezing and can't stay connected to calls and can't send messages. Time to get a new phone.

What do you all recommend?

Was looking at the Blackberry Pearl on Vodafone £35 a month contract.

5 Comments

I suppose it depends upon your budget but also what you were using for your phone connectivity i.e. PAYG or Contract SIM.

Original Poster

Well my £35 a month kind of indicates my budget - not really bothered for pay monthly - never had a contract but just think it might be worth. it currently on £15 for unlimited o2-o2 calls and texts but if I get a blackberry/iphone will end up needin browsing etc which makes me wanna go for contract.

have tried to update the phone?

Original Poster

Borat

have tried to update the phone?

Yup - no joy.

i was on a sim only deal for £10 300 mins and unlimited txts. but my phone died and i got a sony erricsson experia x10 mini pro for £170 instore, (meant to be £250) so i pay £15 a mth, and have a phone otherwise i was going to have to pay £35/40 a month to get it on contract.

My OH got a renewal deal with vodaphone for the new samsung galaxy s 16gb with 300 mins, unlim txts and data all for £20/mth!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …110240
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764520
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31125
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October56

See more discussions