Phone Holder for Runners?

Found 8th Aug
Anyone wear a waist pouch when running to carry your phone in? If so, any recommendations? Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Although not the answer to your question if keen get a watch like Xiaomi mi pace 70£ and wireless buds 20-100£, be lot more enjoyable and can track GPS too
Most runners I see use a running sports armband to put their phones in, for example.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 8th Aug
I just went to Sports Direct and choose one of the cheap ones there.
I'm looking at this -

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

Don't really want a really cheap one as I want it to last more than a month or so.
Depends on the size of your phone but I always try to buy running shorts with a zipped pocket on the rear in the centre of the waist band
I use this amazon.co.uk/dp/…514
It’s been brilliant! I put my iPhone 8 Plus in it and my car keys, you forget you have it on as it really comfortable and doesn’t bounce around when running.
Most runners wear strap ons their arms.
superfreddy8th Aug

I'm looking at this - …I'm looking at this - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B078K2N54C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A15D83DEZZP553&psc=1Don't really want a really cheap one as I want it to last more than a month or so.

My wife uses this one, she really likes it didn't like the arm ones as they were either too tight or the neoprene made her arm very sweaty
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants