Found 30th Aug 2006
OK basically last month I ordered a phone from e2save which had 3 months free insuance, my phone was stolen at Reading last weekend.

I reported it to the police made a claim etc.

Now they are saying I don't have the free 3month insurance? and that thats only part of another offfer when you buy a years insurance is that right?

6 Comments

Sounds a bit strange. Did you print out the T&C's when you ordered?
I thought with e2save you had to tick a box if you did NOT want the insurance??

Original Poster

exactly, I ticked it.

But it wasn't just 3 months free insurance, it was 3 months when i took out 12 months apparently? That's what they said when I phoned up today, well theres nothing of that that I can see.

Sounds really dodgy to me..........you should have had some paperwork with your phone with the policy key facts. Click on the link below:

[url]e2save.com/pop…php?handset=ORASAMSGHE900#keyfacts[/url]

When you click on any phone deal there is the 3 months free insurance. I suggest you contact the cheif executive's office. You'll get nowhere trying to sort this out over the phone! Click on the link below and select CEO office from the drop down list.

[url]carphonewarehouse.com/com…ver?ARTICLE=MAIN.UK.INTERNET.HELPINFO.COMPINFO.CONTACTUS.EMAILPHONE[/url]

Let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers mate

I got nothing through the post confirming the insurance, but did via email.

Zer0

cheers mateI got nothing through the post confirming the insurance, but … cheers mateI got nothing through the post confirming the insurance, but did via email.

I used to work for Carphone Warehouse, if you got confirmation by email you shouldn't have any problems. The only problem you've got is it's going to take a few days to get this sorted and get a new phone.

Original Poster

Cheers mate, set my mind at ease a little that :).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66719
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions