Phone insurance vouchers issue

Found 24th Jul
My phone insurance company are offering me vouchers (certain retailers, inc amazon) due to the fact they do not have a replacement phone in stock for me. However, They are going off the price of an amazon third party seller and having looked at the reviews I feel concerned about purchasing from a third party. Can I ask for the value to be matched from a reputable retailer?

Also what is the warranty/guarentee situation when purchasing from an amazon seller?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
I’d ask for them to buy you the replacement
Consumer obligations related to an item supplied from an Amazon merchant falls on the merchant itself. You can gain an idea of the merchant reputation and trading status from the merchant ratings. Servicing a merchant warranty via an Amazon merchant not based in UK can be problematic.
cmdr_elito7 m ago

Yes, see I can only see it being problematic for me in the future. Im fairly certain resellers such as this sell "grey goods" which are intended for use in other countries and Im sure this voids the manufacturer warranty in the UK if anything was to go wrong.
cmdr_elito7 m ago

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants