Phone notification light

Found 10th Apr
I use a flip case (over those with just the back) for my phone but I have yet to find one that does not block the notification light. Don't mind getting one with half or full window to the front, but is there an app that can show whatsapp, text or missed call at the 'screen' itself? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Gollywood22 m ago

What's a mine reader?

A geologist
10 Comments
we are not mine readers, as havent said what phone
most can show you missed called etc on the lock screen, samsung and iphone has it already
sorry but did not know that nokia 3210 had a notification light.... (sarcasm intended for educational purposes)
Edited by: "mattsk" 10th Apr
Couldn't you use a hole punch to make a small hole in your case above the notification light, unless your case has a thin steel plate in it to protect the screen like mine does, but mines side opening though so it is easy to open enough to see the light anyway.
sorry, it is xiaomi mi mix, light is at left top. how about whatsapp msg notification?
Is there not something in the phone settings to allow notifications on to the lock screen?
gatwick20181 h, 23 m ago

we are not mine readers, as havent said what phone most can show you …we are not mine readers, as havent said what phone most can show you missed called etc on the lock screen, samsung and iphone has it already

What's a mine reader?
Gollywood22 m ago

What's a mine reader?

A geologist
You could consider a bumper case to protect the sides and back, with a tempered glass screen protector on the front. That's what I do (-:
You can turn the notification light off - if you can't work it out then install Light manager.
jco8318 h, 55 m ago

You could consider a bumper case to protect the sides and back, with a …You could consider a bumper case to protect the sides and back, with a tempered glass screen protector on the front. That's what I do (-:

I used to have that combination. One time I dropped it in such way hitting the tiny gap between the glass film and the case (0.5mm gap), the screen smashed and I have to replace the LCD . That is why I insist on flip case noe
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants