Groups

phone number?

how do you know who a number belongs to? thanks

10 Comments

google it?

Original Poster

it comes up bt phone book but i dont know a name its someone who rang my mobile i wanted to find out who it was

When i worked as a BT operator we often had people phone up the exchange asking this exact same question. At that time there was no way we could give out that information & i doubt that has changed so if it's a personal number i don't think there is anything you can do other than call them back.

]clicky... this is the closest i can find sorry if its not what you want unfortunately you have to pay

Original Poster

bigfoot100;6952405

]clicky... this is the closest i can find sorry if its not what you want … ]clicky... this is the closest i can find sorry if its not what you want unfortunately you have to pay

ok np thanks for the help guys :thumbsup:

call it, and someone answers :-)
    This is how I use the telephone ...

Original Poster

tyke-eng;6952877

call it, and someone answers :-)This is how I use the telephone ...

well i would but sometimes there is someone at the other end that you dont want to talk to! :oops:

wulshaz;6952891

well i would but sometimes there is someone at the other end that you … well i would but sometimes there is someone at the other end that you dont want to talk to! :oops:

Dial 1470 1st then at least they dont have your number. You can still hang up on them :-)

Put on a polish voice and pretend your a telesales?

Original Poster

turns out it was from a phone box!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4632181
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1112
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764693

See more discussions