Groups

PHONE NUMBER NEEDED FOR TICKET MASTER - PLEASE

has anyone got the customer service number for ticket master

bought dd a ticket for kerrang concert tomorrow - i cant fid them!!!

oh god i am in such a state - as she is staying with her friend so they can go early as itis in southampton

save my life please

9 Comments

08444 999 990 On google try it?

Original Poster

thanks guys - mon - fri only - jeez - dont know what to do - i have all ref numbers

holly100;7641189

thanks guys - mon - fri only - jeez - dont know what to do - i have all … thanks guys - mon - fri only - jeez - dont know what to do - i have all ref numbers

it says 24/7 here

Book By Phone
    Ticketmaster's telephone booking service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call this number to book tickets and also check to see if a booking has been received, a refund processed or any other query you may have. To make a credit card booking please call one of the following numbers, including all international and regional area codes:

UK Customers: 0844 277 4321

Customers outside the UK: 00 44 161 385 3211.

you have to go on ticketmasters website and click on the section lost/stolen tickets and then click on ask a question which takes you to a custmer services agent,you need your ref no's. and they will advise you if the tickets are replaceable

Calm down Holly, can you not go back to what you were doing when you got them, they must be somewhere look again very carefully without panicking, its surprising you sometimes find things even when you are sure you have searched everywhere

Original Poster

managed to get through on 08444999999

sorted out dupes - thank god!!!

rep to all - knew i could rely on the great people here

thanks so much again

if i find these tix now i will scream

dd knows nothing - she is out shopping for tomorrow - she is 14 first concert -

trials of being a parent -

http://www.rowox.com/Images/Sticky_Notes/images/thanks_so_much.gif

Pleased you got it sorted:thumbsup:

awwwwww poor you !!!!!!

am sure she will have a great time - now u go pour yourself a wee drink to came yourself down lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523466
      2. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work33
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3641402
      4. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…36

See more discussions