Phone numbers for CEX?

Anyone know how you can get in contact with CEX to find out if they have any cash to buy an item? I called in to the BIrmingham shop yesterday to try and sell them my iphone 2g, but they had no cash and were only doing exchanges. I don't want to make another wasted journey in there today and I can't find a phone number. Help anyone?

12 Comments

I think they don't have a phone line..

Banned

have you looked on the site?

probably better than asking for a link to it here

Original Poster

casparwhite;5609301

have you looked on the site?probably better than asking for a link to it … have you looked on the site?probably better than asking for a link to it here

Yes, that was the first thing I did.

Original Poster

casparwhite;5609316

sorry....get a lot of that here:)try this 0845 345 1664 01923 228828 … sorry....get a lot of that here:)try this 0845 345 1664 01923 228828 Customer services has changed to e-mail only: [email protected] You might not get a response if you telephone.

Thanks, I'll give those a go.

Original Poster

I emailed them yesterday and haven't had a response. I can only get there at the weekends and the price of the iphone is reducing almost daily! I'll probably have to pay them by next weekend.

Title sounds a bit dodgy... "Phone number for CEX"

rose_cat_jr;5609328

I emailed them yesterday and haven't had a response. I can only get there … I emailed them yesterday and haven't had a response. I can only get there at the weekends and the price of the iphone is reducing almost daily! I'll probably have to pay them by next weekend.

LOL, took them 8 emails and 6 weeks to reply to me and they owed me £309.10. Got it in the end mind you :whistling:

Original Poster

RuthIess;5609413

LOL, took them 8 emails and 6 weeks to reply to me and they owed me … LOL, took them 8 emails and 6 weeks to reply to me and they owed me £309.10. Got it in the end mind you :whistling:

You wouldn't recommend selling it to them by post then?

rose_cat_jr;5609486

You wouldn't recommend selling it to them by post then?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

From my experience CEX never have any money. I stick to a shop called Gadgets FX which is Leeds based but always have money. The price may not be as good but you can guarentee they have cash, and the customer service in there is fantastic. gadgetsfx.com/store/

Original Poster

Becksdawe;5609524

From my experience CEX never have any money. I stick to a shop called … From my experience CEX never have any money. I stick to a shop called Gadgets FX which is Leeds based but always have money. The price may not be as good but you can guarentee they have cash, and the customer service in there is fantastic. http://www.gadgetsfx.com/store/

Thanks for the info, but I am in Birmingham so it's a bit far.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415314087
  2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917250
  3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
  4. Any PS4 News Here29213600

See more discussions