Groups

Phone Recommendations (Android, NFC)

Hello

I'm hoping someone is willing to offer some recommendations for a replacement phone, I currently have an iPhone 5S and want to move back to android (I got iOS as a health app I used was only available on iOS but its now available for Android so I can move back).

My preferences are:-
    Budget up to £200
    NFC (For android Pay)
    Ideally around 5" screen
    Wireless or Fast Charge would be nice

Other than that Im not a brand snob and needs to be of "good spec"

Many thanks in advance

6 Comments

Vodafone Smart ultra 6 excellent phone £99 unlock any network ebay couple of quid.

Honor 5C
    Huawei P9 Lite

Stretch budget to 320 get one plus three. Dual sim and very close to iPhone 6s or galaxy 7. Only a suggestion and as above your budget feel free to disregard but specs very very good for price

Original Poster

preecey

Honor 5CHuawei P9 Lite

I do like the P9 lite is just like to try the interface before I buy it!

Original Poster

bobbyman1

Stretch budget to 320 get one plus three. Dual sim and very close to … Stretch budget to 320 get one plus three. Dual sim and very close to iPhone 6s or galaxy 7. Only a suggestion and as above your budget feel free to disregard but specs very very good for price

I wish I could stretch that far as its a really nice phone and ticks all boxes.
    Have been looking at the Xiaomi Note 3 Pro looks interesting if a little risky!

samsung galaxy s6 197£ on o2 refresh atm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!46
      2. Anything better than allcast?33
      3. Need a good courier - any help please :)22
      4. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare44

See more discussions