Expired

Phone scratch?

Found 13th Oct 2009
What's the best way of carrying a phone, while keeping it from scratched? Don't really want a massive case, but do those mobile 'socks' protect it much?

8 Comments

a silicone case perhaps

A bit of rag

a old pair of pants

Cling film

if its the screen ur worried about get a invisible shield thing

I use a sunglasses sock not the same material as a sock but much better not one scratch on the phone

Banned

sticky back plastic

atigona;6560475

I use a sunglasses sock not the same material as a sock but much better … I use a sunglasses sock not the same material as a sock but much better not one scratch on the phone

+1, or use that invisi shield thing. I have no experience of it but I assume its good because at that price theoretically they should have gone bust by now if it wasnt that good..! :-D

If your invisible shield on the screen is showing scratches then it isn't a true invisible shield, but probably a cheaper version. The proper stuff is seriously strong:
untenohana.com/arc…st/

Original Poster

atigona;6560475

I use a sunglasses sock not the same material as a sock but much better … I use a sunglasses sock not the same material as a sock but much better not one scratch on the phone

I probably will get one of those, but not quite sure what name to search for - 'sunglasses sock' doesn't show up with much result.

Quicklite;6563353

I probably will get one of those, but not quite sure what name to search … I probably will get one of those, but not quite sure what name to search for - 'sunglasses sock' doesn't show up with much result.

Sunglasses soft case, or pouch case
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ps4 pro or Xbox one x39
    2. WWE Shop T-shirt Sizes?22
    3. Ps4 pro or xbox one x98
    4. amazon no rush delivery credit22

See more discussions