Groups

Phone shopping...

Hello everyone! I am in the market for a new phone...considering the HTC Wildfire. Someone mentioned a Samsung Monte to me, however I am not keen on Samsung (just took back my Samsung Genio Slide).

Every review I see of the HTC Wildfire it says screen resolution rubbish, so I am considering not getting it because of that. Is it screen res that bad?

6 Comments

Yeah the resolution isn't great, but they had to cut back the price somewhere. Everything else about the phone is great, I'd recommend that over the samsung option.

Original Poster

But what does screen res mean? Will it be blurry? I am sure the Samusng i returned had the same screen res and that was ok?

Screen res of Samsung Genio Slide is Resolution : 240 x320 and the HTC Wildfire Resolution: 240 x 320 QVGA
    Edited by: "bargainhunter2009" 10th Oct 2010

Screen res is great in my opinion on the HTC

Get the new HTC DESIRE HD, you won't be disappointed. It should be out in a week or so.
    Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 10th Oct 2010

PraxxtorCruel

Get the new HTC DESIRE HD, you won't be disappointed. It should be out in … Get the new HTC DESIRE HD, you won't be disappointed. It should be out in a week or so.

Many people don't want to be tied down to a contract or want to pay too much.

san francisco. phone is amazing.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions