Found 30th Mar 2009
I bought a new phone last week (samsung g600, the pink one) after my 2 year old threw my nokia 7373 in the bath! The trouble is, I'm so used to nokias that I can't get used to the samsung at all. I'm tempted to sell the samsung, or maybe swap it for another nokia. The feature I bought the samsung for was the 5mp camera, which I use a lot. I can't find a nokia in my price range with a similar camera, they are all 2mp! Are there any out there with a higher spec camera , that costs less than £100? Thanks in advance!

9 Comments

Hi, not sure that you are going to find anything in Pink with a decent camera.

I do have a Pink Nokia 6500 classic that my GF didnt like. Its only a month old and fully boxed. Looking for approx £60 ish if its something that interests you?

I love my Nokia 6600 flip!

It's still quite a nice simple Nokia with Camera and some other bits, but I just use the phone and text!

Can you get to a shop and just try handling a few phones - get a feel for them and see if you like any?

Original Poster

theone;4777626

Hi, not sure that you are going to find anything in Pink with a decent … Hi, not sure that you are going to find anything in Pink with a decent camera. I do have a Pink Nokia 6500 classic that my GF didnt like. Its only a month old and fully boxed. Looking for approx £60 ish if its something that interests you?

Thats actually the phone I wanted, but the camera put me off! It doesn't have to be pink though

Original Poster

Oh I like to access the internet as well

honeyb35;4777880

Thats actually the phone I wanted, but the camera put me off! It doesn't … Thats actually the phone I wanted, but the camera put me off! It doesn't have to be pink though

I can understand why the camera put you off, it really isnt that great. If you change your mind and want a bargain then let me know about the 6500. gotta say the battery is prob the best thing about it. Also got an N95 which is a little older and sadly has no box i would sell that for 110. camera on that is very good. both are locked to tmobile though

Heres a nice nokia aimed at ladies
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/nokia6969.jpg

I'm sure given a little time you will get used to the Samsung, I am on my second Samsung and don't think I will ever go back to Nokia! I find the menus etc really easy to navigate, they are much more intuitive than Nokia. Stick it out you'll come to love it I'm sure :-D

Original Poster

harlzter;4777982

Heres a nice nokia aimed at ladies

I've never seen that one in the carphone warehouse!!

Banned

You should be able to get a Nokia 6500 Slide second user or refurbished in your price range... Its a nice handset with a 3.2 Mega pixel camera rather than the 2 in the Classic version. The 3.2 is also really great quality, infact compared to some of the 5 megapixels out there the photo quality when printed on this is much better
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions