Groups

Phone tracking app

Can anybody recommend a phone tracking app that can be used covertly.

Thanks

13 Comments

Don't you trust her?

Google maps have a new share location tool?

Original Poster

Mogolent

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.batterysaver.client&hl=en_GB

Can it be used on android and tracked on iOS?

Banned

deeky

Don't you trust her?

I would love this for the kids to catch them out going where they have been told not to.

oo OP spill why you want it!!

oo OP spill why you want it!!

both android and ios (apple) have tracking built in

You can install Cerberus in discrete mode on the Android phone, it's not only useful for location tracking (including history), but if your kids' phone has been stolen, you can remotely lock, wipe and even take a picture of the mugshot who nicked it :).

cerberusapp.com/

You can monitor and send commands to the phone from their website, so you can do it on computer, Android/iOS/Windows phones :).

Edited by: "EDEN188" 6th Apr

Banned

EDEN188

You can install Cerberus in discrete mode on the Android phone, it's not … You can install Cerberus in discrete mode on the Android phone, it's not only useful for location tracking (including history), but if your kids' phone has been stolen, you can remotely lock, wipe and even take a picture of the mugshot who nicked it :).https://www.cerberusapp.com/You can monitor and send commands to the phone from their website, so you can do it on computer, Android/iOS/Windows phones :).

Does it cost?

YouDontWantToKnow

Does it cost?

​Couple of quid. It's very good. You'd be amazed what you can actually see remotely. I've got it on my phone and tablet. Just in case someone feels like stealing them.
    Edited by: "artnada" 6th Apr

If it is a Samsung they have a Find My Mobile web site.

Shows you where the phone is on a map

findmymobile.samsung.com/

If you have access to a logged in tablet then type... Find my phone..or search locations by date. A person can spoof location and turn off gps though. Easiest was to track is put a phone in car and track that device with Google maps.. Maybe... It really can't be done without paying and getting real user access to phone I here.. You will get caught
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best supermarket Disaronno?23
      2. Virgin Media phone/TV/internet contract cancelation12
      3. MSE collective energy deal coming to an end Autumn22
      4. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite11

See more discussions