Groups

Phone Upgrade!

Banned
    Hey, i can get a phone up grade from vodafone now, is there anything people would recommend? I'm thinking about the blackberry storm, I currently have a n95 8gb.

Any advice welcome,

Cheers

11 Comments

Don't get the N96 - it's shockingly show and buggy.

Mine is due tomorrow and I'm considering the sony ericsson c905...not sure though. Would love a blackberry, but I think the size of it puts me off a little bit

Original Poster Banned

I wasn't thinking of the N96, i prefer the N95 more then that, the new sony ericsson with the 8.1 mega pixel camera looks good, What do you reckon?

seanbwfc;3697609

I wasn't thinking of the N96, i prefer the N95 more then that, the new … I wasn't thinking of the N96, i prefer the N95 more then that, the new sony ericsson with the 8.1 mega pixel camera looks good, What do you reckon?

Thats the sony ericcson I'm thinking of...are you a decent tariff? Would you get that phone free? :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

I currently pay £35 a month but only just took it down from £45 so i reckon i would get it free!

seanbwfc;3697814

I currently pay £35 a month but only just took it down from £45 so i r … I currently pay £35 a month but only just took it down from £45 so i reckon i would get it free!

Mines £35 a month but my bills are coming in at £60+ grrrr!!!

xsazzyjayx;3698380

Mines £35 a month but my bills are coming in at £60+ grrrr!!!

Well if your spending that much a month the £55 tariff gives you 1500min unlimited texts and unlimited internet and email (subject to fair usage policy.) ie no using it as modem for your lappy.

I phoned about an upgrade and was only offered a K770i, but then I only pay £12.50 a month.

Original Poster Banned

lol dont use your phone as a modem! you can get 600 mins and unlimited txts email and internet for £35 a month but thts for new customers. anyone got a blackberry storm?

i just got the Nokia E71, excellent phone from what ive gone through so far, does all the blackberry does and slimmer.

Im on £21 per month with 750texts and 150mins and £5 downloads - and the upgrade was free

this is also a good page to go on: mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/

seanbwfc;3698468

lol dont use your phone as a modem! you can get 600 mins and unlimited … lol dont use your phone as a modem! you can get 600 mins and unlimited txts email and internet for £35 a month but thts for new customers. anyone got a blackberry storm?

No sorry don't have a blackberry storm and I think you have to pay £40 a month for blackberry contacts with the same mins and texts. I understand that vodafone have to pay blackberry to use its email service but I bet it doesn't cost them £5.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;3698438

Well if your spending that much a month the £55 tariff gives you 1500min … Well if your spending that much a month the £55 tariff gives you 1500min unlimited texts and unlimited internet and email (subject to fair usage policy.) ie no using it as modem for your lappy.I phoned about an upgrade and was only offered a K770i, but then I only pay £12.50 a month.

I was considering that as I know the extra on top of the tariff is those sneaky times I check facebook etc HA!

I do use my phone a lot, so will look into this further tomorrow when it's my upgrade day.

Thank You :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
      3. word survey912
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions