Expired

Phone with quality camera

15 replies
Found 18th Nov 2007
T-Mobile.

16 Comments

i have a brand new in box sony ericcson w850i on t-mobile with 1gb memory and all accesories
but was looking for more than £70 tho

I know this is a little more than the £70 you want to spend , but the camera is amazing for a phone and at 3.2 mega pixels more than enough for 6x4 prints :thumbsup:

t-mobile.co.uk/sho…ew/

Diodorus-siculus

Mrs Siculus wants a new phone and her only stipulation is that it has a … Mrs Siculus wants a new phone and her only stipulation is that it has a quality camera for getting pics of Siculi juniour and me :-( She is a nightmare for taking pics for posterity... :giggle: My only stipulation is that it't not too expensive - up to about £70 I suppose.Anyway, what can you suggest? She is on a T-Mobile contract so it will need to be unlocked / T-Mobile.____________________________Thanks as always, Dio :thumbsup:

What about the song k800i for £59 and pay to get it unlocked?

It has a great 3.2 meg camera

hotukdeals.com/for…800

Original Poster

edz1969

i have a brand new in box sony ericcson w850i on t-mobile with 1gb memory … i have a brand new in box sony ericcson w850i on t-mobile with 1gb memory and all accesoriesbut was looking for more than £70 tho

Thanks, but I'm looking to buy new Don't think she will appreciate a used one :-(

crunch

I know this is a little more than the £70 you want to spend , but the … I know this is a little more than the £70 you want to spend , but the camera is amazing for a phone and at 3.2 mega pixels more than enough for 6x4 prints :thumbsup: ]http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-phones/phones/pay-as-you-go/nokia/n73/overview/

Certainly an option - I've seen the photos from this in the past and they have been good.

However, she wants something small - preferably clamshell / slider - and anything other than motorola / LG - probably Nokia or SE are the best options.

Rep given to both of you - cheers!

The trouble is the more the manufacturers cram into phones nowadays the bigger they are getting , would a samsung slide phone be ok ? The quality wouldnt be as good as the nokia n73 :-(

]http//ww…htm

Original Poster

crunch

The trouble is the more the manufacturers cram into phones nowadays the … The trouble is the more the manufacturers cram into phones nowadays the bigger they are getting , would a samsung slide phone be ok ? The quality wouldnt be as good as the nokia n73 :-( ]http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5180554/Trail/C%24cip%3D1500006463.Office%2C%2BPC%2Band%2Bphones%3EC%24cip%3D1500006532.Mobile%2Bphones%3EC%24cip%3D1500006535.T-mobile%2Bmobile%2Bphones.htm

That's true - maybe the Samsung will be an option.

Any good Sony Es about for a decent price? I believe they have good cameras.

There is always the SE k800i good camera , not slide or clam though :-( . Works out £89.95 because you have to buy £10 credit aswell

shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pay…0i/

Sorry they are all dearer than the £70 budget :-(

Bit of advice for "chrissie.g"
DONT post pics of your kids on the internet, think about it !!!!!!

Sorry to use your thread - I'm after a phone with decent camera at around the same price and am wondering if anyone knows if the Sony Ericcson W810i is any good? Its currently £79.99 at Woolies with a £20 gift voucher included.

Thanks for this - I need a new phone as the buttons on my other one are starting to play up a bit. I dont care about it being able to access internet and play music and stuff, but want a good camera. Got mum a phone a few months ago and the camera is sh!t - dont want that to happen again.

Also thanks for the example of a photo chrissie - I may go for that phone as the camera seems great!

rangermastiffs - its not something I would ever do, but loads of people on HUKD do in the misc section

rangermastiffs

Bit of advice for "chrissie.g" DONT post pics of your kids on the … Bit of advice for "chrissie.g" DONT post pics of your kids on the internet, think about it !!!!!!

True

lauriekp

Sorry to use your thread - I'm after a phone with decent camera at around … Sorry to use your thread - I'm after a phone with decent camera at around the same price and am wondering if anyone knows if the Sony Ericcson W810i is any good? Its currently £79.99 at Woolies with a £20 gift voucher included.

Had the w800i which had the same camera and must admit wasn't bad at all , what network are you looking for the phone to be on ?

Original Poster

Will have to think about increasing the budget I suppose.

Cheers, Dio :thumbsup:

crunch

Had the w800i which had the same camera and must admit wasn't bad at all … Had the w800i which had the same camera and must admit wasn't bad at all , what network are you looking for the phone to be on ?

I have a t-mobile PAYG sim so would prefer t-mobile

Diodorus-siculus

Will have to think about increasing the budget I suppose.Cheers, Dio … Will have to think about increasing the budget I suppose.Cheers, Dio :thumbsup:

No worries :thumbsup:

lauriekp

I have a t-mobile PAYG sim so would prefer t-mobile

Thats a good deal , if you aren't bothered about the voucher cheaper here

t-mobile.co.uk/sho…/1/

But hey £20 pound voucher around christmas perfect
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604833
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3593
    3. black friday dates for halfords11
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…66

See more discussions