Groups

PHONES 4 U

I tried to apply for a new phone contract with phones for you but they sent me a few emails back saying that i have entered the wrong bank details and would not be recieving the new contract and phone. The phone i was applying for (N96) cost £39.99 which they have still taken out of my bank. Just arrived home and found my mum has signed for a package for the phone from phones 4 u.

Because the emails stated i would not be recieving the phone ive orderd another one with orange that is being deliverd tomorrow.

Is it worth keeping the phone from phones 4 u hoping they wont relise they`ve sent it, or just send it back

6 Comments

Supermod

Contract I assume?

Original Poster

Yeh. The weird thing is both contracts i orderd were with ORANGE. And the phones 4 u contract i got told was not complete and the orange one, they took the money out of my bank but didnt deliver it on friday and when i gave them a call they said my order had been cancelled and they would double my txts for the first 3 months for free because of the confusion

Supermod

Pitbikeboy;3352641

Yeh. The weird thing is both contracts i orderd were with ORANGE. And the … Yeh. The weird thing is both contracts i orderd were with ORANGE. And the phones 4 u contract i got told was not complete and the orange one, they took the money out of my bank but didnt deliver it on friday and when i gave them a call they said my order had been cancelled and they would double my txts for the first 3 months for free because of the confusion

Keep hold of it for 2 months and make sure they dont charge you for 2 contracts.

I'll give you £45 for it!! :thumbsup: PM me the details!! :thumbsup:

Dun know whats up with phones4u recently. They royally screwed me up last month with 2 cancelations for no reason on a payg w595 at the beggining of the month, then at the end of the month delivered one anyway and charged me! I had already bought another phone having given up on them and their imaginary 24 hour delivery ****.

They must owe me a fair bit on phone calls to them [angry] which were a complete waste of time. "the phones will definately not be sent sir, we did send cancelation e-mails sir" ..yeh right

Now I have all the hasle of returning it and making sure they re-imburse my bank account. What's the betting that they send me another one aswell ffs

Original Poster

Should i not contact them at all???
    I was thinking about ringing them and ask what the problem was with my bank details and if they dont mention the phone just keeping it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2430
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …127298
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714099
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213636

See more discussions