Groups

Phones 4 U

Hi guys,

I know that Phones 4 U give you money to pay off your current contract if you take out another one with them, but does anybody know what the maximum they will pay is?

Cheers
    Kev

7 Comments

Banned

depends on how long ur contract has left and what phone ur wanting...if expensive u get less

I think it depends on what new phone you are having off them.

Original Poster

Looking at getting an Iphone not sure which 3gs or 4 but defo want one. Got 10 months left on a £25/month contract. I know I probably wont get the full amount but just looking for a realistic figure, if anybody has any experience...

amazonboy

Looking at getting an Iphone not sure which 3gs or 4 but defo want one. … Looking at getting an Iphone not sure which 3gs or 4 but defo want one. Got 10 months left on a £25/month contract. I know I probably wont get the full amount but just looking for a realistic figure, if anybody has any experience...

They will do a few months at the most

Original Poster

dh058977

They will do a few months at the most

My mat just got £118 to pay off his contract from them for a Galaxy...suppose it just depends on what they make on the contract...

My sister got an Iphone "deal" from Phones4u recently and it isn't really a good deal at all. They have put her on an expensive tariff to begin with and then she has to drop it down; I think there are better deals to be had, like Tesco, for example.
    I think they will pay off 3 months' worth of a contract. Could you buy a payg Iphone and put your sim in it?

Original Poster

PAYG iphone a bit too expensive all in one go tbh. Looking at the 3Gs iphone £35 a month for 600 mins, unltd texts and unltd web (500mb I think) which isn't bad. I will just go in and ask them when I'm passing next cheers peeps.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG oled soundbar11
      2. Memory foam mattress topper11
      3. Biscuit addiction1436
      4. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?613

See more discussions