Groups

Phones 4 You

Was looking at the HTC desire deal and really want the phone, but i have a year to run on my vodafone contract. i know they sometimes buy up contracts, does anyone know or have any experience of this? anyone know if id have any chance of them taking up my current contract so i can sign this new one?

Thanks people

2 Comments

they bought out my mate as she wanted a Blackberry - had 9 months on her contract too. was given £125 but she had to put £55 towards new handset - this was last week

Original Poster

Disco;8334830

they bought out my mate as she wanted a Blackberry - had 9 months on her … they bought out my mate as she wanted a Blackberry - had 9 months on her contract too. was given £125 but she had to put £55 towards new handset - this was last week

sister did same to get her blackberry and had a similar length on hers but didnt know if this was a one off, thanks though mate, im getting confident now lol, have some rep :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey711
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1524
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions