Groups

Phones.

Banned
    Ok i have:

An iphone 3gs as my persoanl phone and a 3g for my work phone i am allowed to use what ever phone i want as a work phone so i dont see the point in having to iphones. I am tempted to get the n97 but not sure are there any other phones out there that are any good?

13 Comments

I have the N95 8GB and am about to get an iPhone 3GS tomorrow I think. N97 appeals, but then poor camera puts me off iPhone. Decisions decisions.

hey hun, u ok? just dont get the samsung tocco, thats what i have and its pants!think hubby has n97 or did have, im sure he liked it

th e71 is good and trendy, cameras not brilliant but everything else is, im selling mine hah

Heard good things about the Samsung i8910

As of now i've not been able to get my hands on one though.

Original Poster Banned

kyalion;5879054

I have the N95 8GB and am about to get an iPhone 3GS tomorrow I think. … I have the N95 8GB and am about to get an iPhone 3GS tomorrow I think. N97 appeals, but then poor camera puts me off iPhone. Decisions decisions.

iphone is a great phone but dont see the point i having 2
    blonde.kezza;5879059

hey hun, u ok? just dont get the samsung tocco, thats what i have and … hey hun, u ok? just dont get the samsung tocco, thats what i have and its pants!think hubby has n97 or did have, im sure he liked it

Hey sexy :thumbsup: im a lil stressed :-( u ok? na wont be gettign the tocco its a chick phone unless i got it in pink then that would be pimping :lol:
    cribert;5879075

th e71 is good and trendy, cameras not brilliant but everything else is, … th e71 is good and trendy, cameras not brilliant but everything else is, im selling mine hah

doesnt appeal to me

I got a phone in mind just can't think of the name of it. Brb:thumbsup:

Ah, found it:-D

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/cantelephone.jpg

Samsung Can:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

tigerallstars;5879201

Ah, found it:-DSamsung Can:giggle:

so high tech now how will i get the other can to indian :?

Samsung omnia HD?

PabloInTheSky;5879299

so high tech now how will i get the other can to indian :?

With a huge bit of string:-D

PabloInTheSky;5879106

iphone is a great phone but dont see the point i having 2Hey sexy … iphone is a great phone but dont see the point i having 2Hey sexy :thumbsup: im a lil stressed :-( u ok? na wont be gettign the tocco its a chick phone unless i got it in pink then that would be pimping :lol:doesnt appeal to me

im good hun apart from bad back, getting old l.o.l:-D

Original Poster Banned

blonde.kezza;5880183

im good hun apart from bad back, getting old l.o.l:-D

tht will be because of all the lap dances you were giving at the weekend (still waiting on mine :cry:)

holdav;5879092

Heard good things about the Samsung i8910As of now i've not been able to … Heard good things about the Samsung i8910As of now i've not been able to get my hands on one though.

MarzBarz;5879309

Samsung omnia HD?

Got one, but it's too big I think - screen is DAMN sweet - mean really good, but the poor Nokia web broweser lets it down, the browser can be much faster and better than the iPhone but samsung haven't got round to it.

Only if they made it ticker but shorter. Samsung are obsessed with thin phones.

Speed wise it is really fast, 350MB video files and doesn't even break a sweat.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846182
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764253
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is99
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1422

See more discussions