Groups

Phones4u Cashback?

Hi,

I am thinking of signing up for a phone via phones4u and they are currently offering 12 months free line rental on 18 month contract. Has anyone had any experience with phones4u and their cashback scheme? I have used carphone warehouse for cashback several times with no problems at all but they dont sell Voda contracts anymore.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Debbie

1 Comment

I have my phone from them (well, 2 actually) and have had no problems at all with the cashback. The only drawback (if you can call it that) is that the cashback application period starts 4 days after I get a bill, so I have to wait a month for the next bill before I can submit the claim (although I still have another month in which to submit the claim, so it's not that big an issue).

It can be a bit worrying after you've applied for the cashback, waiting for the cheque, but it has always appeared (so far!:giggle: ).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions