Groups

Phones4U Offer

Hi,

I wasnt sure where to put this as its not really a deal, i just want to know if this is a good offer.

So anyway, my contract ends soon so i went to phones4u to see what they could offer me. At the end of it they offered me a free prada phone on a £40 a month contract as long as i took out insurance. That may sound expensive but they also offered me £100 cash straight away once i took out the contract and told me the insurance which is £10 a month could be lowered to £5 after one month and then cancelled after the third month. On top of this they said that after 9 months the contract could be lowered from a £40 contract to say a £25 with obviously less minutes.

I think that works out at like £345 for the whole term or the contract or there abouts.

So its a bit complicated but sounds good but i still want some opinions on if this is a good deal or not.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …197534
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846295

See more discussions