Groups

phones4u screw up

arrrgghhh i hate phones4u i see this phone on 3 its nq1 or something and it said 50gb internal memory ive been away for a looong time so i dunno what is happening with the new phones ect so i was suprised but belived it. so i wanted to buy this phone and they convinced me to geta contract so i get home turn it on and 50mb i take it back today "oww sorry sir but we cant take back 3pay phones" i show them it says 50gb on the phone details bit they still say they cant do anything about it. so i start taking pics and phone for trading stands in the shop i explain then they ask to talk to the manager a hour later they take back the contract!!! wooow gesh it took over 4hours to sort that out

10 Comments

Banned

you do understand what a full stop is don't you?

Banned

as they said on Wayne's World - FISHED IN

Original Poster

ya man ive been smoking up so ima lil nice now

Banned

hockeyguy09;5409095

ya man ive been smoking up so ima lil nice now

should have guessed.

damned dope addicts

You genuinely thought that technology had moved on so much that even one of the cheapest phones on offer came with 50GB? It didn't cross your mind for a moment that it would simply be a typo?

No, he was stoned.....! Sounds and looks, like he always is with that OP!

Original Poster

gesh i dunno aye i saw it the phones4u girl was next to me i said wow 50gb and didnt correct me!!!!!!!!!!!!

hockeyguy09;5412124

gesh i dunno aye i saw it the phones4u girl was next to me i said wow … gesh i dunno aye i saw it the phones4u girl was next to me i said wow 50gb and didnt correct me!!!!!!!!!!!!

was she by any chance stoned too and got here gigas mixed with her megas whats a fool stop

maxmix :-D

Just breathe........

Try spending your money on education and not drugs. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…89
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions