Groups

Photo advice please

Had a day out yesterday, my mother had her fuji s1600 and i had my lumix fz38. my photos came out fine but my mothers had a weird effect to them, anything bright white came out pink!! you had it set to take photos on a sunny day, but any idvice would be great.

9 Comments

Original Poster

http://media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/2799/8aae3fa7bbb6411baa01e73d910bedce.jpg

Original Poster

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5058/5479865249_7a0bd495be_z.jpg

looks like its been photoshopped, lv the pic, as pink

where was you?? looks beautiful,

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Has it got a colour swap mode, I know canon have like a 'fun' mode where … Has it got a colour swap mode, I know canon have like a 'fun' mode where you can swap one colour for another.

nope, there was a setting on dial that brought up a menu of scenes, she chose what she thought was a sunny day setting

dorey69

where was you?? looks beautiful,

we were at St Mary's loch in the scottish borders

I`m loving that you posted a second picture to show that clouds are white.

Original Poster

Crowman

I`m loving that you posted a second picture to show that clouds are … I`m loving that you posted a second picture to show that clouds are white.

the first was taken with my mothers fuji, the second with my lumix

Looks like it's just over exposed and the sensor cannot handle it...

Sunny setting may not necessarily mean in 'direct sunlight'.

Mind you, I'd guess it's the firmware's job to produce elegant results where hardware fails or reaches some sort of ceiling. Might be worth posting your findings in the "Fujifilm Talk" forum over at dpreview.
    Maybe it was too near Burns Night or cameras in Scotland just go doolally when they see sunshine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?29130
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1422
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764196
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160

See more discussions