Groups
    EXPIRED

Photo Bags

Hi all :-)

My mum mentioned before that she would like a bag with my sons photo on? I've had a glance but they seem v expensive.

Does anyone know a good (cheap) place to get these from.

Thanks guys :-)

7 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks for that....that looks quite cool but she was after a printed one :-)

If you mean a shopping bag then I have just ordered one for free from vistaprint. Sign up for their emails and you'll only have to pay postage and you can download a pic for either one or two sides of the bag!

A Bit Cheesy;7237452

If you mean a shopping bag then I have just ordered one for free from … If you mean a shopping bag then I have just ordered one for free from vistaprint. Sign up for their emails and you'll only have to pay postage and you can download a pic for either one or two sides of the bag!

Ive just signed up for their emails following this.. but my offers are 75% of business cards and free postcards, it doesnt mention anything about a bag. Is there something more I/we need to do/look for?

Original Poster

Thanks everyone.....like the tesco one. :-)

try 7dayshop.com they sell paper that you use your printer to print onto, then "simply" iron it onto a bag of your choice (not a plastic one )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?712
      2. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1015
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?22
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?35

See more discussions