Groups

Photo Blog/Thread... where has it gone?

Hi,

I purchased a camera a few years back based on recommendations from HUKD, and remember being linked to a thread on here where users could post their photos and discuss photography and what not... where has it gone??? Can't seem to find it anymore!!

Cheers

8 Comments

Original Poster

That be the one thanks mate.

Bookmarked!

united4eva

That be the one thanks mate.Bookmarked!

better to bookmark the current one
    hotukdeals.com/mis…928

Original Poster

brilly

better to bookmark the current one … better to bookmark the current one ;)http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/show-your-photos-2014-december-s-theme-december-1777928

Is there a diff one each year or something??

united4eva

Is there a diff one each year or something??

yep

brilly

yep

Yes. I'm currently running it and will be starting the 2015 one soon. There are links to the the previous years too. Lovely thread with some nice banter, great photos, a comp every month and the nicest people in it.

fern37

Yes. I'm currently running it and will be starting the 2015 one soon. … Yes. I'm currently running it and will be starting the 2015 one soon. There are links to the the previous years too. Lovely thread with some nice banter, great photos, a comp every month and the nicest people in it.

Thanks fern.

Original Poster

fern37

Yes. I'm currently running it and will be starting the 2015 one soon. … Yes. I'm currently running it and will be starting the 2015 one soon. There are links to the the previous years too. Lovely thread with some nice banter, great photos, a comp every month and the nicest people in it.

Nice one, hope to contribute more the coming year and get some good tips
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764410
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1012
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1735

See more discussions