Found 23rd May 2008
Does anybody know of any good software for photo editing/enhancements? For example, highlighting certains parts of a photo in colour whilst the rest is in black and white, changing backgrounds, and blending photos into the background.
Any recommendations will be appreciated and rep given to all who can help
Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Photo
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Photo
8 Comments

paint shop pro. what you want is easy in that

Original Poster

Thanks, where would I get it from and how much does it cost do you know?

you could probably get an old version form oldversion.com for free or simply download the trial version. it works for 30 days IIRC . i've just done the highlight part in colour thing to make sure.. took about a minute

Original Poster

thanks very much :thumbsup: can download version 9 of photoshop! Have never heard of this site before so gonna bookmark it.
rep added!

no problem, happy to help

try the GIMP, its free and very powerful ]HERE

Photoshop is powerful software but does take little time to get used to the features. I use ulead photoexpress and photoshop and in my opinion ulead photo express is much easier and user friendly

agreed, which is why i still use earlier versions of paint shop pro. i use v7 which is almost as powerful as photoshop but much more user friendly. the current version is almost as hard to master as photoshop
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions