Expired

Photo onto canvass websites

9 replies
Found 27th Nov 2008
Evening all,

Looking to do this as a gift this christmas. Anyone know any good websites offering deals on this at the moment?

Help appreciated :-)

9 Comments

theres a guy on ebay that does great canvases c alled the timeman if you put 170191722495 into advanced search you will find him

There was a deal on here from one of the photo websites for an offer of one for £12, it was half price i think.
I cant find it now though and cant remember who it was with but i would like to know as i want to order one.
Anyone??

the time man on ebay is very good and really cheap,del usually in 2 days

he says they come rolled.
Does it not come on the board??
Thanks.

ettam123;3586636

theres a guy on ebay that does great canvases c alled the timeman if you … theres a guy on ebay that does great canvases c alled the timeman if you put 170191722495 into advanced search you will find him

Deffo go with this guy...used him about 5 times. Very cheap, well packaged and uses good thick frames!

Another vote for 'The Time Man' on Ebay, he's top notch, I have had 3 canvas prints from him now and all have been great and delivery is never more than 2 days from your order.

He does 30inch by 21inch canvas for £25 delivered.

Sorry to be boring but i have to agree with my fellow posters, Thetimeman on ebay is fantastic. I had a beach scene done that looks fantastic and two black and white pictures of the eifel tower at night. The detail and blacks are superb, turn around was 3 days and very nice frames too. Wouldn't hesistate to get more form him.

Original Poster

wicked. Thanks for everyones help :-)

Rep for all! Merry christmas from your secret santa

thanks for post OP, I'm gonna get one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44