Groups

Photo Portfolio

Hello! Just wanted to show off/publicise my photo collection, can be found here:

christheninja.deviantart.com/

or a more comprehensive collection at

facebook.com/pag…=ts

Any feedback would be very much appreciated!

6 Comments

DId you not post this the other night? The one with the birds and stuff?

*edit* Nope, was someone else by the looks of things...

what happened to self promotion not being allowed on this site?

Nice pics though. What camera/lens do you use? Did you have special media access for the gig photos?

mr.potato_head;8734752

what happened to self promotion not being allowed on this site?Nice pics … what happened to self promotion not being allowed on this site?Nice pics though. What camera/lens do you use? Did you have special media access for the gig photos?

since hes not selling them or advertising them i dont think it qualifies as self promotion

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;8734752

what happened to self promotion not being allowed on this site?Nice pics … what happened to self promotion not being allowed on this site?Nice pics though. What camera/lens do you use? Did you have special media access for the gig photos?

I used a multitude of cameras, from a Fuji Finepix S1000FD to a Canon 400D with 18-55mm lens, for the Blackout photos which mainly have green lighting I had a press pass as I work for a web based music magazine, but th rest are taken from the mosh pits :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;8734774

since hes not selling them or advertising them i dont think it qualifies … since hes not selling them or advertising them i dont think it qualifies as self promotion

Nope, not looking to sell, just gain any constructive feedback
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1931
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121027
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7281384
      4. word association Game74044580

See more discussions